denies


I do not deny any future one.


Look me in the eye and tells me what is.


What prevents you from me talking and see what you want.


What future you reserve for me? I do not want anything I ask her only his word to me.


When will the cold or heat that makes me?


People already look and see me as a patient man.


But I'm with you and I know that I cure.


I need only get me a chance to explain or get yourself understood.


The morning seems more cold, solitary and silent.


You seem well and this leaves me without knowing where I am going by.


Not to deny that I am entitled to say that there was something.


I do not deny any future one. Look me in the eye and tells me what is.




Letrinha para musicar no inglês é claro! PS traduzido para o inglish, sem medo de ser feliz...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog